- Food composition database (KBS)
- Dietary calculations for internal and external projects
- Maintenance and updating of dietary methodology
2012-2014 M.Sc. Human Nutrition, University of Bergen
2017- Higher Executive Officer, Dep. of Nutrition, University of Oslo
2015-2017- Research Assistant, Dep. of Nutrition, University of Oslo
Husøy T, Andreassen M, Hjertholm H, Carlsen MH, Norberg N, Sprong C, Papadopoulou E, Sakhi AK, Sabaredzovic A, Andersen LF and Dirven H. The Norwegian biomonitoring study from the EU project EuroMix: Levels of phenols and phthalates in 24-hour urine samples and exposure sources from food and personal care products. Environment International Volume 132, November 2019, 105103.
Carlsen MH, Andersen LF, Dahl L, Norberg N, Hjartåker A. New Iodine Food Composition Database and Updated Calculations of Iodine Intake among Norwegians. Nutrients. 2018 Jul 20;10(7).
Norberg N, Hjartåker A, Carlsen MH. Fettsyreverdier er nå tilgjengelig i forskningsverktøyet KBS. Norsk tidsskrift for ernæring. 1/2018:19-22.
Liisberg U, Fauske KR, Kuda O, Fjære E, Myrmel LS, Norberg N, Frøyland L, Graff IE, Liaset B, Kristiansen K, Kopecky J, Madsen L. Intake of a Western diet containing cod instead of pork alters fatty acid composition in tissue phospholipids and attenuates obesity and hepatic lipid accumulation in mice. J Nutr Biochem. 2016 Jul;33:119-27.
- Husøy, Trine; Andreassen, Monica; Hjertholm, Hege; Carlsen, Monica Hauger; Norberg, Nina; Sprong, Corinne; Papadopoulou, Eleni Zoumpoulia; Sakhi, Amrit Kaur; Sabaredzovic, Azemira & Dirven, Hubert (2019). The Norwegian biomonitoring study from the EU project EuroMix: Levels of phenols and phthalates in 24-hour urine samples and exposure sources from food and personal care products. Environment International. ISSN 0160-4120. 132, s 1- 13 . doi: 10.1016/j.envint.2019.105103 Full text in Research Archive.
- Carlsen, Monica Hauger; Andersen, Lene Frost; Dahl, Lisbeth; Norberg, Nina & Hjartåker, Anette (2018). New iodine Food composition database and updated calculations of iodine intakes amongs Norwegians. Nutrients. ISSN 2072-6643. 10(7) . doi: 10.3390/nu10070930 Full text in Research Archive.