- A. Ghosh, M. Thoresen. Non-Concave Penalization in Linear Mixed-Effects Models and Regularized Selection of Fixed Effects. To appear in Advances in Statistical Analysis.
- K. Hellton, M. Thoresen. When and why are principal component scores a good tool for visualizing high-dimensional data? Scandinavian Journal of Statistics 2017, 44: 581-597.
- J. Buonaccorsi, A. Prochenka, M. Thoresen, R. Ploski. Correcting for binomial measurement error in predictors in linear regression with application to DNA methylation data. Statistics in Medicine 2016, 35: 3987-4007.
- K. Hellton, M. Thoresen. Integrative clustering of high-dimensional data with joint and individual clusters Biostatistics 2016, 17: 537-548.
- Ø. Sørensen, A. Frigessi, M. Thoresen. Measurement error in lasso: impact and bias correction. Statistica Sinica 2015, doi:10.5705/ss.2013.180.
- K. Hellton, M. Thoresen. The impact of measurement error on principal component analysis. Scandinavian Journal of Statistics 2014, 41: 1051-1063.
- Ø. Sørensen, A. Frigessi, M. Thoresen. Covariate selection in high-dimensional generalized linear models with measurement error. 2014, arXiv preprint: 1407.1070.
- S. K. Bøhn, M. C. Myhrstad, M. Thoresen et al. Blood cell gene expression associated with cellular stress defence is modulated by antioxidant-rich food in a randomized controlled clinical trial of male smokers. BMC Medicine 2010, 8: 54.
- A. Hjartåker, M. Thoresen, D. Engeset, E. Lund. Dairy consumption and calcium intake and risk of breast cancer in a prospective cohort. The Norwegian women and cancer study. Cancer Causes and Control 2010, 21: 1875-1885.
- I. Dalen, J. P. Buonaccorsi, J. A. Sexton, P. Laake, M. Thoresen. Correction for misclassification of a categorized exposure in binary regression, using replication data. Statistics in Medicine 2009; 28: 3386-3410.
Published Feb. 24, 2011 8:29 PM - Last modified Sep. 7, 2017 11:27 AM