Division of Laboratory Medicine
The Division of Laboratory Medicine is the largest division at the Institute of Clinical Medicine, with approximately 170 university employees.
Research and education are conducted here in the fields of medical biochemistry, pharmacology, medical genetics, microbiology, immunology, pathology and forensic medicine. There is broad interfacing with hospital operation and clinical research, and the division has K.G. Jebsen Centers for B-cell malignancies and coeliac disease research.
- Department of Forensic Medicine
- Department of Immunology
- Department of Medical Biochemistry
- Department of Medical Genetics
- Department of Microbiology
- Department of Pathology
- Department of Pharmacology