The group works on different projects related to or derived from gastrointestinal endoscopy.
We do research on cystic pancreas lesions, photodynamic (PDT) treatment of biliary duct cancer, diagnostic accuracy of endoscopic ultrasound (EUS-FNA), diagnosis and treatment options of early oesophageal cancer.
We are also looking into the introduction of new procedures and technology.
- Cystic Pancreatick Lesions
- EUS-FNA (Endoscopic Ultrasound and Fine Needle Aspiration)
- Endoscopic diagnostics and treatment of early cancer in esophagus.
- PCS Nordic (Photodynamic Therapy of gallbladder cancer)
- Halttunen, J; Meisner, S; Aabakken, Lars; Arnelo, U; Grönroos, J; Hauge, Truls; Kleveland, Per Martin; Nordblad Schmidt, P; Saarela, A; Swahn, F; Toth, E.; Mustonen, Harri & Löhr, J.-Mathias (2014). Difficult cannulation as defined by a prospective study of the Scandinavian Association for Digestive Endoscopy (SADE) in 907 ERCPs. Scandinavian Journal of Gastroenterology. ISSN 0036-5521. 49(6), s 752- 758 . doi: 10.3109/00365521.2014.894120
- Iversen, Per Ole; Ha, Lisa Ah Fung; Blomhoff, Rune; Hauge, Truls & Veierød, Marit Bragelien (2014). Baseline oxidative defense and survival after 5–7 years among elderly stroke patients at nutritional risk: Follow-up of a randomized, nutritional intervention trial. Clinical Nutrition. ISSN 0261-5614.
- Department of Gastric surgery, Oslo University Hospital
- Cancer center, Oslo University Hospital
- Department of Pathology (PAT), Oslo University Hospital
- Cancer Research Institute, Professor Elin Kures group.
- ANDRE – SADEs research group
- Pancreas 2000 – European pancreas cooperation
- Medical Reseach Center/Surgical endoscopy, University of Tuebingen, Germany