Oversikt over gruppens fremste publikasjoner.
- Grande RB, Aaseth K, Benth JS, Gulbrandsen P, Russell MB, Lundqvist C. The Severity of Dependence Scale detects people with medication overuse: the Akershus study of chronic headache. Journal of Neurology Neurosurgery and Psychiatry 2009;80(7):784-9.
- Kann, I.C., Biørn, E., Lurås, H. 2010. Competition in general practice: Prescriptions to the elderly in a list patient system, Journal of Health Economics 29 (2010) 751–764.
- Fossli JB, Dahl FA, Safran DG, Garratt AM, Krupat E, Finset A, et al. The ability of a behaviour-specific patient questionnaire to identify poorly performing doctors. BMJ Qual Saf 2011 Oct;20(10):885-93.
- Gulbrandsen P, Benth JS, Dahl FA, Jensen BF, Finset A, Hall JA. Specialist physicians’ sensitivity to patient affect and satisfaction. Med Care 2011, Dec 20 [Epub ahead of print].
- Holm LB and Barra M 2011. The consequences of how subject matter expert estimates are interpreted and modelled, demonstrated by an emergency department DES model comparing triangular and beta distributions. In Proceedings of the 2011 Winter Simulation Conference, ed. S. Jain, R.R. Creasey, J. Himmelspach, K.P. White, and M. Fu
- Jensen BF, Gulbrandsen P, Dahl FA, Krupat E, Frankel RM, Finset A. Effectiveness of a short course in clinical communication skills for hospital doctors: Results of a crossover randomized controlled trial (ISRCTN22153332). Patient Educ Couns 2011;84(2):163-9.
- Kristvik E. ”’Grasping for the missing thread’ On the (non-)issue of systematic continuity in the treatment of patients at the end of life”. in Sue Steele and Glenys Caswell (eds.) Exploring issues of care, dying and the end of life. 2011: pp 135-142. E-book: Inter-Disciplinary Press. ISBN 978-1-84888-058-0
- Lundqvist C, Benth JS, Grande RB, Aaseth K, Russell MB. An adapted Severity of Dependence Scale is valid for the detection of medication overuse: the Akershus study of chronic headache. Eur J Neurol 2011 Mar;18(3):512-8.
- Kim Rand-Hendriksen et al., “A shortcut to mean-based time trade-off tariffs for the EQ-5D?,” Medical Decision Making In press (2011)
- Steihaug S, Gulbrandsen P, Werner A. Recognition can leave room for disagreement in the doctor-patient consultation. Patient Educ Couns 2011, Jul 25 [Epub ahead of print].