Her er noen utvalgte publikasjoner fra Favn om fødselen-studien.
- The relationship between early administration of morphine or nitrous oxide gas and PTSD symptom development.
- Specific relations of dimensional anxiety and manifest anxiety disorders during pregnancy with difficult early infant temperament: a longitudinal cohort study.
- Posttraumatic stress symptoms following childbirth: associations with prenatal attachment in subsequent pregnancies.
- Insomnia late in pregnancy is associated with postpartum anxiety: A longitudinal cohort study.
- Characteristics of menstrual versus non-menstrual migraine during pregnancy: a longitudinal population-based study.
- The influence of postpartum PTSD on breastfeeding: a longitudinal population-based study.
- The impact of post-traumatic stress disorder symptoms on child development: a population-based, 2-year follow-up study.
- The impact of perinatal depression on children’s social-emotional development: a longitudinal study.
- Pediatric sleep and social-emotional problems. A population-based study.
- Fear of childbirth and elective caesarean section: a longitudinal population study.
- Can insomnia in pregnancy predict postpartum depression? – A population based longitudinal study.
- The role of labor pain and overall birth experience in the development of posttraumatic stress symptoms: a longitudinal cohort study.
- The impact of previous birth experiences on maternal fear of childbirth.
- Sick leave during pregnancy – a longitudinal study of rates and risk factors in a Norwegian population.
- Do pregnant women follow exercise guidelines? Prevalence data among 3482 women, and association with later low back pain, pelvic girdle pain and depression.
- Fear of childbirth and duration of labor: a study of 2206 women with intended vaginal delivery.
- Insomnia and depression in late pregnancy- a population-based study.
- The impact of birth experiences on posttraumatic stress symptoms: A longitudinal study.
- Fear of childbirth and its association with anxiety and depression.
- The Wijma Delivery Expectancy/ Experience Questionnaire: a factor analytic study.
Publisert 5. feb. 2021 11:01 - Sist endret 5. feb. 2021 12:28