The NCMM Board is, in collaboration with the Director, responsible for the Centre’s overall coordination and progress. The Board steers and supervises NCMM’s activities and finances, and also approves the Centre’s strategic plans, objectives and budget.
Meetings Spring 2020
|30 January||NCMM Meeting room|
|6 March||NCMM Meeting room|
|25 May||NCMM Meeting room|
The Board consists of the Chair and five members representing NCMM’s host the University of Oslo and the consortium partner Health South-East Regional Health Authority (HSE) as well as a national representative.
- Professor Jens Petter Berg, Oslo University Hospital
- Professor Finn Eirik Johansen, UiO
- Maria Perander, UiT The Arctic University of Norway (national representative)
- Head of Research Øystein Krüger, Dept. of Research and Innovation, South-Eastern Norway Regional Health Authority (HSE)
- Professor Bente Halvorsen, Oslo University Hospital
- Professor Hilde Nilsen, Faculty of Medicine, UiO and Akershus University Hospital