The NCMM Board is, in collaboration with the Director, responsible for the Centre’s overall coordination and progress. The Board steers and supervises NCMM’s activities and finances, and also approves the Centre’s strategic plans, objectives and budget.
Meetings Spring 2022
|4 February||NCMM meeting room|
|5 April||NCMM meeting room|
|15 June||NCMM meeting room|
The Board consists of the Chair and five members and three deputy members representing NCMM’s host the University of Oslo and the consortium partner Health South-East Regional Health Authority (HSE), as well as national representatives.
- Professor Jens Petter Berg, Oslo University Hospital
- Professor Ola Myklebost, UiB (national representative)
- Professor Arne Klungland, UiO
- Head of Research Øystein Krüger, Dept. of Research and Innovation, South-Eastern Norway Regional Health Authority (HSØ)
- Professor Bente Halvorsen, Oslo University Hospital
- Professor Hilde Nilsen, Faculty of Medicine, UiO and Akershus University Hospital