Mini symposium: Cancer Genomics
Leading international experts will present some of the latest research in the field of cancer genomics.
- 10.00-10.45: Olga Troyanskaya, PhD, professor, Princeton University and Deputy director Genomics, Simons Genome Centre: “Enabling precision medicine - de novo interpretation of genomes for tissue-specific understanding of disease”
- 10.45-11.30: Charles Vaske, PhD, Executive Vicepresident, Nantomics, and UCSC, CA, USA: “Delivering proteomics, WGS, and whole transcriptome sequencing for thousands of clinical FFPE samples”.
- 11.30-12.15: Sampsa Hautanemi, PhD, professor, Biomedicum, University of Helsinki: “Systems biology of drug resistance in cancer”
- 12.15-13.00: Lunch
- 13.00-13.45: Diether Lambrechts, PhD, professor, Director of the Vesalius Research Center, and professor KU Leuven, “Phenotypic moulding of the tumor microenvironment: what does single cell sequencing of thousands of cells in a tumor tell us”
- 13.45-14.30: Gyan Bhanot, PhD, professor, Rutgers University, and the Cancer Institute of New Jersey: “Endogenous Retro Viruses and Response to Immune Checkpoint Therapy”
- 14.30-15.15: Peter Fasching, MD, PhD, Associate Professor of Gynecology and Obstetrics at the Friedrich-Alexander University Erlangen-Nuremberg, Germany, and UCLA, Division Hematology/Oncology: “Genomes and neoepitopes as part of treatment strategies in breast cancer”
- 15.15-16.00: Zohar Yakhini, PhD, professor, IDC School of Computer Science and Technion Computer Science Faculty: “Synthetic DNA and its applications”
Published Mar. 21, 2018 12:05 PM
- Last modified Dec. 27, 2021 2:01 PM