Webinar: Get Support from Infrastructures
On Wednesday 23 June, important infrastructures from across Norway came together to present their offerings to the UiO's research community. A recording of the event is now available.
The online event was designed to help introduce researchers to some of the different infrastructures available to help them with their research projects. The following infrastructures were represented:
- Norseq: Sequencing
- NAPI: Proteomics
- Biobank Norway: Biobank data
- NORMOLIM: MRI/molecular imaging
- Nalmin: Microscopy (light imaging)
- Mosergruppen: Viral vector tools for neuroscience and biomedicine
- Nor-Openscreen: Chemical biology, high throughput screening, bioprospecting
- ELIXIR Norway: Life science data and tools
- EATRIS Norway: Translational research, EU funding application support
- NorCRIN: Clinical trials
The event was organised by NCMM and the Faculty of Medicine, UiO. The event was well attended, with over 120 registrations. As a result of the successes with the UiO webinar, similar events will be shortly organised by the University of Bergen, the Kavli Institute (NTNU), and the University of Tromsø (UiT).
A recording of the webinar can be viewed via the link below: