- 2017 - present: Head of the High-Throughput Chemical Biology Screening Platform
- 2013 - 2016: Researcher, Taskén Group, funded by the K. G. Jebsen Centre for Cancer Immunotherapy.
- 2011 - 2013: Researcher, Taskén Group, funded by “MARINE FUNGI - natural products from marine fungi for the treatment of cancer.”
- 2008 - 2011: Postdoctoral research fellow, Taskén Group, Biotechnology Centre of Oslo, funding by FUGE.
- 2007: PhD (Dr. rer. nat.), Institute of Zoology, University of Regensburg, Germany.
PhD thesis: “Studies on the clock proteins PERIOD and TIMELESS in the fruit fly Drosophila melanogaster.”