International Advisory Board
The main task for International Advisory Board is to advise on further development and future strategies of SHE.
International Advisory Board (IAB) supports SHE’s leadership and the Center Management Board. The main task for IAB is to advise on further development and future strategies of SHE.
IAB assists in:
- developing institutional relationships in education and research on sustainable development at the international level.
- academic and policy-related interactions with WP leaders.
- disseminating SHE’s research results and teaching modules in policy circles (e.g. UN, UNESCO, Circle-U).
- facilitating contact with policymakers and researchers.
Due to the broad spectrum of disciplines covered by SHE, IAB is composed of experts collectively covering the work carried out within SHE.
Members of International Advisory Board
- Ole Petter Ottersen, Professor and the Vice-Chancellor at Karolinska Instituttet, Sweden. Ottersen is the chair of IAB.
- Helen Clark, former Prime Minister of New Zealand and former UN Development Program (UNDP) Administrator.
- Trish Greenhalgh, Professor of Primary Care Health Sciences, Oxford University, United Kingdom.
- Jonathan Grant, Professor of Public Policy, King´s College of London.