Seminars on Sustainability and Health issues
Spring 2021: SHE launches a series of seminars on sustainability related to health issues in different forms.
The seminars are geared towards both academics, students, and the broader public at large and as such the lectures should be accessible to a diverse range of people. Due to the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic the seminar are held on Zoom.
A Zoom link will be circulated prior to the seminar with additional information about the seminar. The seminar will be recorded and published on YouTube afterwards.
- 27th of April 12 -1 PM: Sustainability & Democracy
- 26th of May 3-4 PM: Sustainability & Loneliness (in Norwegian)
- Sustainability & Covid19
- Sustainability & Nutrition
- Sustainability & The free market
- Sustainability & Internet & Knowledge formation
- Sustainability & Otherness
Find all seminars on our events page.