Here you will find research published as articles, comments, books and reports.
Photo: Øystein Horgmo/UiO
Articles and Comments
- Banik, D. Democracy and Sustainable Development. Springer Nature. (2022)
- Vandeskog, H.O, Heggen, K.M., Engebretsen, E. Gendered vulnerabilities and the blind spots of the 2030 Agenda´s leave no one behind pledge. Critical Policy Studies. (2021)
- Buts, J., Baker, M., Luz, S., Engebretsen, E. Epistemologies of evidence-based medicine: a plea for corpus-based conceptual research in the medical humanities. Medicine, Health Care and Philosophy. (2021)
- Heggen, K.M., Berg, H. Epistemic injustice in the age of evidence-based practice: The case of fibromyalgia. Nature.com - Humanities and Social Sciences Communications (2021)
Engebretsen, E., Ottersen, O.P. Vaccine Inequities, Intellectual Property Rights and Pathologies of Power in the Global Response to COVID-19. International Journal for Health Policy and Management (IJHPM) (2021)
- Sandset, Tony Joakim Ananiassen. The necropolitics of COVID-19: Race, class and slow death in an ongoing pandemic.
- Sandset, Tony Joakim Ananiassen. "Translating global epidemics: The case of Ebola." The Routledge Handbook of Translation and Health. Routledge, 2021. 269-284.
Aryeetey, E, Engebretsen, E, Gornitzka, Å, Maassen, P, Stølen, S. 2020. A step backwards in the fight against global vaccine inequities. The Lancet (2020)
Lillehagen, I., Heggen, K.M., Tomson, G. & Engebretsen, E. Implementing the UN Sustainable Development Goals: How Is Health Framed in the Norwegian and Swedish Voluntary National Review Reports? International Journal of Health Policy and Management (IJHPM) (November 2020).
Ottersen, O.P., Engebretsen, E. COVID-19 puts the Sustainable Development Goals center stage. Nat Med (2020).
- Heggen, K., Sandset, T.J., Engebretsen, E. Editorial “COVID-19 and SDG-based healthcare decisions”, PDF. WHO Bulletin (October 2020).
- Sandset, T.J., Heggen, K. & Engebretsen, E. What we need is a sustainable politics of life. The Lancet (2020). (Commenting on a commentary from editor-in-chief R. Horton)
- Engebretsen, E., Wahlberg, A., Ottersen, O.P. Counter Innovations. Responsibility of universities to act on the SDGs. In: Brink, C (ed.) (2020). The Responsive University. Leiden: Brill Publishing.
Books and reports
- Sandset, T., Heggen, K. & Engebretsen, E.: Sustainable Sexual Health: Analysing the Implementation of the SDGs. Published December, 2020, by Routledge