Welcome to the Institute of Health and Society
We would like to invite all new students to a seminar where you get useful information about beeing a student at the university and learn about elective courses at the institute. The seminar starts with pizza and mingling with students from the other programmes!
13:00: Pizza and mingling
- Dean of Studies, Professor Kristin Heggen, the Medical Faculty.
- Head of Institute, Professor Nina Vøllestad, Institute of Health and Society.
14:20: Presentations of the institute´s study programs
- Master Program in Health Sciences
- Master Program in Nursing Science
- Master Program in Advanced Geriatric Nursing
- Master Program in Health Administration
- Master Program in Health Economics, Policy and Management
- European Master in Health Economics and Management
- Master Program in International Community Health
15:00: Coffee & snack
15:20: Student life
- Keeping up to date with relevant research and events at the Institute of Health and Society
- Profiled Master Thesis´ - a look into some of the projects at the Institute.
- The importance of student representation – how you can have an impact on student life.
- The role of the Ombudsperson for Students
- How to use the Career Services at the University of Oslo
- The Norwegian School of Entrepreneurship
[the program is subject to small changes]