There is a lot to consider when writing a Master thesis. Here you will find information about how to write, what to do according to the quality asurance system and how to conduct yourself as a project team member.
1. Choosing a topic
3. Approvals and authorizations
4. Processing personal data in research
5. Doing field work?
- Students and safety abroad
- Check with the embassy of the country you will be visiting if visa is required
- You may go on a exchange semester when writing your thesis
- Support for field work travel expenses
- Oslo scholarship- open for all students at UiO
7. Writing your thesis
- You will find deadlines for handing in your thesis on your study program in the Master thesis course content
- The Master thesis is to be submitted to Inspera and to the University of Oslo's open research archive (DUO)
- Restricting access to your master's theses in DUO
- Fill in the checklist and deliver to your supervisor when the project is finished (form only in Norwegian)