Oslo University Hospital, Radiumhospitalet
Students on the professional study programme in Medicine attend teaching at Radiumhospitalet during semesters 3, 9, and 11/12. This is also a site for supervised professional training for medical students.
- Teaching centre – Building E, Radiation Building – room 406
- Auditorium – In the basement, level U2, building B
- Student lounge - Student lounge – building B, 4th floor, room B 424
- Library – The medical library is in building F, 3rd floor
- Changing rooms – All students must wear a white lab coat to all clinical small groups. Students will be shown to the changing rooms when they arrive at small group teaching.
- Cafeteria – The cafeteria is on the 9th floor of building B
Semester coordinators for semesters 3, 9 and 11/12 can be contacted regarding teaching and scheduling.