Doctoral Research Fellow on the project titled Generics across the ocean: Production, regulation, and export of Indian antibiotics for African markets at Institute of Health and Society, UiO.
Other affiliations: Centre for Development and the Environment (SUM), UiO, 25 % position.
- Global health
- Antimicrobial resistance (AMR)
- India and South Asia studies
- State, bureacracy and politics
- Food security
- Food and sustainability
- Environment og development studies
- M.Phil Culture, Environment and Sustainability, Centre for Development and the Environment, UiO
- Bachelor, India area studies, UiO, exchange to SOAS, University of London
- Research and communications adviser, SUM, UiO
- Winner of UiOs award for best master thesis on sustainability, 2018
- Bjerke, Lise (2018). Targeting food insecurity of Indians on the move: Access to food security entitlements among internal migrants in Bangalore. Show summary
- Winther, Tanja; Kildal, Charlotte L & Bjerke, Lise (2018, 23. november). Derfor kan strøm påvirke likestilling. [Internett].