Doctoral Research Fellow on the project titled Generics across the ocean: Production, regulation, and export of Indian antibiotics for African markets at Institute of Health and Society, UiO.
Other affiliations: Centre for Development and the Environment (SUM), UiO, 25 % position.
- Global health
- Antimicrobial resistance (AMR)
- Anthropology of pharmaceuticals
- Medical anthropology
- Medical history
- India and South Asia studies
- State, bureacracy and politics
- Food security
- Food and sustainability
- Environment and development studies
- M.Phil Culture, Environment and Sustainability, Centre for Development and the Environment, UiO
- Bachelor, India area studies, UiO, exchange to SOAS, University of London
- Research and communications adviser, SUM, UiO
- Winner of UiO's award for best master thesis on sustainability, 2018
- Bjerke, Lise (2020). Generics across the ocean: A framework for exploring South-South antibiotic trajectories (conference paper).
- Bjerke, Lise (2020). How I wrote my MA thesis: What to expect when writing your thesis? (seminar presentation).
- Bjerke, Lise (2020). Medical globalisation and India’s pharmaceutical industry: New trajectories in the global trade of antibiotics (conference paper).
- Bjerke, Lise (2019). What to expect from fieldwork? My experiences from fieldwork in India (seminar presentation).
- Bjerke, Lise (2018). Targeting food insecurity of Indians on the move: Access to food security entitlements among internal migrants in Bangalore. Show summary
- Winther, Tanja; Kildal, Charlotte L & Bjerke, Lise (2018, 23. november). Derfor kan strøm påvirke likestilling. [Internett].