Doctoral Research Fellow on the project titled Generics across the ocean: Production, regulation, and export of Indian antibiotics for African markets at Institute of Health and Society, UiO.
Other affiliations: Centre for Development and the Environment (SUM), UiO, 25 % position.
- Global health
- Antimicrobial resistance (AMR)
- Anthropology of pharmaceuticals
- Medical anthropology
- Medical history
- India and South Asia studies
- State, bureacracy and politics
- Food security
- Food and sustainability
- Environment and development studies
- M.Phil Culture, Environment and Sustainability, Centre for Development and the Environment, UiO
- Bachelor, India area studies, UiO, exchange to SOAS, University of London
- Research and communications adviser, SUM, UiO
- Winner of UiO's award for best master thesis on sustainability, 2018