Ane Mari Bjørnæs
- Department support at the Department of Community Medicine and Global Health.
- Support for the department's teaching in medicine.
Support to the Ph.D-program, administration of the department's Ph.D courses.
Contact point for international employees and guests at the Institute of Health and Society.
- Assist in department events, seminars and meetings.
- HMS and office-related questions.
- Executive Officer at the Department of Education (2018-2019)
- Communications adviser at the Museum of Natural History, Oslo (NHM) (2018)
- Higher Executive Officer at the Centre for Evolutionary and Ecological Synthesis (CEES), UiO (2015-2018)
- Executive Officer at the Department of Biosciences, UiO (2015)
- Research assistant and technician, Department of Biosciences, (IBV) (2014-2015)
- Head engineer at the Newborn Screening Unit, Oslo University Hospital, Rikshospitalet (vikariat 2013-2014)
- Master of Science in Evolutionary Biology and Biodiversity, CEES, UiO (2012)
- Bachelor of Science in biology, UiO (2009)