- Molecular immunology
- T cell activation and signalling
- Cancer immunotherapy
- 2018-present: Doctoral research fellow in molecular immunology
- 2017-2018: MSc Immunology, Imperial College London, UK - MSc thesis: “The Role of DYRK1A in B Cell Survival” at The Francis Crick Institute
- 2012-2016: BSc Biological Sciences, Nanyang Technological University, Singapore - BSc thesis: "Impact of Cutaneous Dendritic Cell Subsets on the Evolution of Lymphoid Cells in Response to Propionibacterium acnes" at Singapore Immunology Network
Borowicz, Pawel; Gopalakrishnan, Ramakrishna Prabhu; Chan, Hanna; Kjelstrup, Hanna; Foss, Stian; De Souza, Gustavo Antonio; Sundvold-Gjerstad, Vibeke & Spurkland, Anne (2019). A conserved pTyr motif in the unstructured C-terminus regulates the function of the T cell specific adaptor TSAd.
Borowicz, Pawel; Sundvold-Gjerstad, Vibeke; Chan, Hanna; Abrahamsen, Greger; Kjelstrup, Hanna; Medina, Daniel; Nyman, Tuula Anneli & Spurkland, Anne (2019). Tyr192 in the Lck SH2 domain affects the regulation of Lck activity.
Published Dec. 19, 2018 7:55 PM
- Last modified Dec. 11, 2019 11:13 PM