- Neurodegenerative related diseases (Alzheimer, Parkinson and Huntington)
- Development of new analytical software for image analysis
- Data management and data curation (Human Brain Project)
- Inflammatory mechanisms in the brain
2003: PhD, Sahlgrenska Academy, University of Gothenburg, Sweden
2003: Visiting scholar, MD Anderson Cancer Center, Houston, Texas, USA
2004-2006: Postdoc researcher, Department of Clinical Neurosciences, Sahlgrenska Academy, University of Gothenburg, Sweden.
2007-2009: Postdoctoral researcher, Department of Chemistry, University of Gothenburg, Sweden.
2010: Laboratory manager and researcher at the Biosynthetic Blood Vessels laboratory, Biopolymer Technology, Chalmers University of Technology, Sweden
2011-2014: Researcher at the Synaptic Neurochemistry Laboratory, CMBN, Dept. of Anatomy, Oslo University
2015- Present: Senior Researcher at the Neural Systems group, IMB, Dept. of Anatomy, Oslo University
IMB9345- Neuroscience data integration through use of digital brain atlases
- Kaczorowski lab, Jackson laboratory, Bar harbor, USA
- Steffen Rossner, Leipzig University, Germany
- Stephan von Hörsten, Friedrich-Alexander-Universität Erlangen-Nürnberg, Germany
- Reidun Torp, UiO, Norge