- Sletta C, Tyssen R, Løvseth LT. Change in subjective well-being over 20 years at two Norwegian medical schools and factors linked to well-being today: a survey. BMC Medical Education 2019; 19:45
- Belfrage A, Grotmol KS, Tyssen R, Moum T, Finset A, Rø K, Lien L. Factors influencing doctors’ counselling on patients’ lifestyle habits British Journal of General Practice, BJGP Open 2018, 19;2(3):bjgpopen18X101607. doi: 10.3399/bjgpopen18X101607.
- Tyssen R. What is the level of burnout that impairs functioning? (Editorial Comment) Journal of Internal Medicine, 2018; 283:594-6.
- Belfrage A, Grotmol KS, Tyssen R, Moum T, Lien L. Factors associated with low vs increased perceived mastery of clinical work: a 20-year cohort study of Norwegian doctors. BMC Medical Education, 2018; 18:116
- Hertzberg T. En jobb å leve med? en kvalitativ og kvantitativ studie blant norske leger om hvordan ønsket om å være en god lege utfordrer balansen mellom jobb og hjem. UiO 2018.
- Tyssen R. Personality traits, chapt 10 in: Brower, KJ & Riba, MB (Eds): “Physician Mental Health and Well-being: Research and Practice” (Integrating Psychiatry and Primary Care series) Springer, USA, 2017
- Belfrage A, Grotmol KS, Lien L, Moum T, Wiese RV, Tyssen R. Medical school predictors of later perceived mastery of clinical work among Norwegian doctors: a cohort study with 10-year and 20-year follow-up. BMJ Open, 2017; 7 (9) e014462; DOI: 10.1136/bmjopen-2016-014462
- Gude T, Vaglum P. Parent being a physician: Any influence upon job stress in young physicians? A Norwegian prospective and longitudinal cohort study. PEC 2017;100 (11):2144-6. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.pec.2017.06.018
- Mahmood JI, Støen Grotmol K, Tesli M, Vaglum P, Tyssen R. Contextual Factors and Mental Distress as Possible Predictors of Hazardous Drinking in Norwegian Medical Doctors: A 15-Year Longitudinal, Nationwide Study. Eur Addict Res 2017;23:19-27.
- Solberg I. Doctors’ job satisfaction during early career and economic recession. Prospective and cross-national studies in Norway and Iceland. PhD thesis. Oslo: Faculty of Medicine, University of Oslo 2017.
A list of all publications can be found here.
Published May 16, 2019 10:55 AM - Last modified May 16, 2019 12:53 PM