Senior Adviser - Finance Section
Phone +47 22845315
Mobile phone +47 98180886
Available hours Upon agreement
Visiting address Kirkeveien 166 Søsterhjemmet 0450 OSLO
Postal address Postboks 1171 Blindern 0318 Oslo
- Project manager for REALMENT (Using real-world big data from eHealth, biobanks and national registries, integrated with clinical trial data to improve outcome of severe mental disorders), a four year (2021-2024) H2020 project coordinated by the Institute for Clinical Medicine and with partner institutions in Sweden, Denmark, Iceland, Finland, Estonia, Netherlands, Wales, USA, Wales, USA, Belgium, Italy.
- Project Manager for CoMorMent (Predicting comorbid cardiovascular disease in individuals with mental disorder by decoding disease mechanisms), a four year (2020-2023) Horizon 2020 project, coordinated by the Institute for Clinical Medicine and with partner institutions in Sweden, Denmark, Iceland, Estonia, Scotland, USA.
- Project Manager for RESCUER (RESISTANCE UNDER COMBINATORIAL TREATMENT IN ER+ AND ER- BREAST CANCER), a five year (2020-2024) project funded by the EU's Horizon 2020, coordinated by the Institute for Clinical Medicine and with partner institutions in Finland, Germany, Israel, Great Britain, Sweden, Spain, France, Belgium, USA.
- Project proposal development and application guidance for EU research projects and other financing sources
- Advising on proposal framework, procedures and budget.
- Contact point for Institute for Clinical Medicine concerning EU and other external funding
- EU-adviser Faculty of medicine
- Research adviser Norwegian Police University College
- EU-adviser Norwegian University of Life Sciences
Published Aug. 20, 2019 7:47 AM - Last modified Oct. 5, 2021 11:33 AM