- Project Manager for RESCUER (RESISTANCE UNDER COMBINATORIAL TREATMENT IN ER+ AND ER- BREAST CANCER), a five year (2020-2024) project funded by the EU's Horizon 2020, coordinated by the Institute for Clinical Medicine and with partner institutions in Finland, Germany, Israel, Great Britain, Sweden, Spain, France, Belgium, USA.
- Project Manager for CoMorMent (Predicting comorbid cardiovascular disease in individuals with mental disorder by decoding disease mechanisms), a four year (2020-2023) project coordinated by the Institute for Clinical Medicine and with partner institutions in Sweden, Denmark, Iceland, Estonia, Scotland, USA
- Project proposal development and application guidance for EU research projects and other financing sources
- Advising on proposal framework, procedures and budget.
- Contact point for Institute for Clinical Medicine concerning EU and other external funding
- EU-adviser Faculty of medicine
- Research adviser Norwegian Police University College
- EU-adviser Norwegian University of Life Sciences
- Phd. international politics and EU-studies
Published Aug. 20, 2019 7:47 AM
- Last modified Oct. 12, 2020 8:55 AM