Regulations at the Faculty of Medicine
The Act relating to Universities and University Colleges regulates all higher education in Norway. The University of Oslo has local regulations. The Faculty has more specific rules that concerns the Faculty as a whole or each programme or course.
- Code of conduct for students at the Faculty of Medicine
- Suitability assessment (concerns students of Medicine and Clinical Nutrition)
- Medical testing and offers of vaccination
- Regulations concerning the Professional Programme in Medicine
- Regulations concerning the Master's degree programmes
- Regulations concerning photography and audio/video recording of tuition