Konstantions Antypas is a candidate for the election for the group of academic staff on fixed-term contracts and professor II, for the period of 01.01.2018 - 31.12.2018.
Konstantions Antypas. Photo: UiO
Position: Postdoctoral Fellow
Workplace: Department of Nursing Science
Proposal set by: Konstantions Antypas
Key elements of election program
- Defined career pathways
- Effective administrative support
- Diverse and inclusive workplace
- Responsibility to society
- Promote and strengthen the Faculty's democratic processes, with a goal to increase the participation of fixed-term staff in the elections.
- Defined career pathways for fixed-term academic staff.
- Advocate for competent and timely administrative support to fixed-term academic staff Safeguard gender, cultural and professional diversity, inclusion of international colleagues (with permanent and fixed-term contracts, but also exchange and visiting scholars).
- Enable access for people with disabilities.
- Social responsibility of the academia (citizen/patient, population in focus) over short-sighted politics, protect endangered research areas.
- Support open access publishing of scientific results.
- Open and transparent decision making.