New PhD candidates will be admitted to the research school once a year.
For 2016: 25th May
- The project must be a PhD project
- The ph.d. project has to be within the field of general practice (however, the research fellow does not necessarily has to be a GP him-/herself)
- Candidates should also be enrolled in the PhD programme of the home institution, or be in process for such admission
- Appropriate funding for the PhD candidate has to be obtained before enrolment.
- The applicants must speak a scandinavian language.
Published Aug. 31, 2013 4:30 PM - Last modified Oct. 21, 2015 10:29 AM