iPSC differentiation, disease modeling Microfluidic, 3D and organotypic in vitro culture models.
- Postdoctoral Fellowship. Oslo University Hospital HF, Norwegian Center for Stem Cell Research. Advisor: prof. Joel Glover. (Modeling of amyotrophic lateral sclerosis with iPSCs-derived motor neurons, muscle cells and astrocytes and application of microfluidic culture systems)
- Head of the Cell Culture Laboratory, Stem Cell Bank Pokrovsky, St-Petersburg, Russia (Development and optimization of MSC isolation, processing, expansion, differentiation. Quality control and assurance, stem cells potency testing, development of ATMP)
- PhD, Cell Biology. St-Petersburg State University, Russia (PhD thesis: “Experimental assay of functionality of mesenchymal stem cells from different tissues”)
- Kogler, Stian; Harrison, Sean; Aizenshtadt, Aleksandra; Skottvoll, Frøydis Sved; Abadpour, Shadab; Krauss, Stefan; Scholz, Hanne; Sullivan, Gareth; Lundanes, Elsa & Wilson, Steven Ray Haakon (2020). “Organoid-in-a-column” coupled on-line with liquid chromatography-mass spectrometry. BioRxiv. ISSN 0362-4331. . doi: https://doi.org/10.1101/2020.09.08.282756
- Waaler, Jo; Mygland, Line; Tveita, Anders Aune; Strand, Martin Frank; Solberg, Nina; Olsen, Petter Angell; Aizenshtadt, Aleksandra; Fauskanger, Marte; Lund, Kaja; Mahmuda, Shoshy (Brinch, Shoshy Alam); Lycke, Eric Maximilian; Dybing, Elisabeth; Nygaard, Vegard; Bøe, Sigurd; Heintz, Karen Marie; Hovig, Eivind; Hammarström, Clara Louise; Corthay, Alexandre & Krauss, Stefan (2020). Tankyrase inhibition sensitizes melanoma to PD-1 immune checkpoint blockade in syngeneic mouse models. Communications Biology. ISSN 2399-3642. 3:196, s 1- 13 . doi: 10.1038/s42003-020-0916-2