- Mathematical and computational biology
- Mathematical oncology
- Stochastic modeling and simulation
- Multi-scale data integration
- Personalized cancer medicine
- Vascular morphogenesis
- Collective cell dynamics
- Cell signalling and metabolism
- FYS4715 – Biological physics, UiO
- IMB9270 - Quantitative biology, or mathematics is biology's next microscope, UiO
- MF9130E - Introductory course in statistics, UiO
- MF9270 - Quantitative biology, or mathematics is biology’s next microscope, UiO
- SS2014 - Biology and mathematics of vascular development, TU Dresden
- WS2013/14 - Computational systems biology of cancer, TU Dresden
- WS2012/13 - Principles of cancer development: Mechanisms and mathematical models, TU Dresden
- SS2012 - Biology and mathematics of brain tumors, TU Dresden
Higher education and employment history
- Research Associate, Department of Biostatistics, Faculty of Medicine, University of Oslo, Norway, 2016-....
- Research Associate, Department for Innovative Methods of Computing, Center for High Performance Computing, TU Dresden, Germany, 2012-2015.
- Junior leader and co-coordinator of GlioMath-Dresden project, TU Dresden, Germany, 2012-2014.
- PhD in Mathematical and Computational Biology (Advisors: Prof. M.A. Herrero and Prof. J.M. Perez-Pomares), Department of Applied Mathematics, Complutense University of Madrid, Spain, 2012.
- MSc in Physics and Mathematics - Biomathematics, University of Granada, Spain, 2008.
- MSc in Mathematical Research - Applied Mathematics, Complutense University of Madrid, Spain, 2007.
- Bachelor in Mathematics, University of Málaga, Spain, 2005.
- Vessela Kristensen and Olav Engebråten, Institute for Cancer Research, Oslo University Hospital, Norway (personalised simulations of breast cancer therapy)
- Jasmine Foo and Kevin Leder, University of Minnesota, USA (modeling drug response in blood cancers)
- Kjetil Taskén and Jorrit Enserink groups, Institute for Cancer Research, Oslo University Hospital (drug response heterogeneity and synergies in blood cancers)
- Aleix Prat's group, Hospital Clínic Barcelona (modeling drug combinations in ER+ breast cancer)
- Koichi Nishiyama, International Research Center for Medical Sciences, Kumamoto University, Japan (collective cell dynamics in in vitro angiogenesis)
- Hesso Farhan and Salim Ghannoum, Institute of Basic Medical Sciences, Faculty of Medicine, University of Oslo (quantitative analysis and modeling of cancer cell migration)