- Impact of public health interventions
- Implementation of public health interventions
- Recovery and (re) integration processes of persons trafficked
- Human trafficking
- Both qualitative and quantitative methods
- Meshkovska, B. (2018), Life after trafficking: (re) integration processes of women that have been trafficked for the purpose of sexual exploitation in Europe, PhD dissertation Maastricht University / United Nations University
- Meshkovska, B. (2018), Sex work and trafficking: relationship, persisting stigma and a look toward the future, VN Forum, 2017-2 Migration and Development
- Meshkovska, B., Mickovski, N., Bos, A.E.R. and Siegel, M. (2016), Trafficking of Women for Sexual Exploitation in Europe: Prosecution, trials and their impact, Anti-Trafficking Review 6.
- Meshkovska, B., Siegel, M., Bos, A.E.R. and Stutterheim, S.E. (2015), Female Sex Trafficking: Conceptual Issues, Current Debates, and Future Directions, Journal of Sex Research 52 (4): 380-395
- Meshkovska, B. (2005), Redefining the Balkans: How the European Union Offers a Prospect for Lasting Peace in South-East Europe, New Balkan Politics, 9.