Jan Magnus Aronsen
Experimental cardiology, aiming to develop new treatments for cardiac disease by identification of molecular mechanisms that control ion transporters or gene networks in the heart.
- Molecular medicine, physiology
- Cardiovascular pharmacology
MD with PhD in experimental cardiology. Research previously performed at Oslo University Hospital and KU Leuven, Belgium.
- The young academy of Norway, vice-chair
- Research Council of Norway, board member
- EOSC FAIR working group, member