Scientia Fellows is an international postdoctoral fellowship programme in Health Sciences. It will support over 70 talented researchers, by advancing their scientific career and strengthening international research relations.
Each Fellow of Scientia Fellows has a Marie Curie fellow status and a unique opportunity to:
- enhance their research career
- perform research in internationally recognised groups
- acquire new skills through a training programme
- build their own research networks
- learn new techniques and methods
- become a more visible partner for future EU funding
- access to the Postdoctoral programme.