Scientia Fellows is an international postdoctoral fellowship programme. We promote training and career development of researchers through international mobility to leading research institutions.
The programme will support over 80 talented researchers, by advancing their scientific career and strengthening international research relations. Each Fellow has a Marie Curie fellow status.
- Work in innovative and internationally recognised groups
- Access to research training and the Postdoctoral programme.
- Build your own research network
- The project appeared to me as an excellent opportunity to improve my knowledge in cardiology, but also to share my experience, skill and knowledge with other scientist, says Bernadin Dongmo Ndongson.
– They enrich our community with expertise that we have a specific need for,says host Tom Hemming Karlsen.
Mentoring groups and career counselling are some of the options open to postdoctoral fellows at the Faculty of Medicine (MED) through the Postdoctoral Programme.
– The School of Health Innovation will help new ideas to germinate and be developed more rapidly by our health researchers, and enhance innovative thinking and culture at the Faculty, says Hilde Nebb, Pro-Dean.
Scientia Fellows administration:
Follow the faculty in social media
Co-funded by the European Union. Grant agreement no. 609020.