Scientia Fellows is an international postdoctoral fellowship programme in Health Sciences. It will support over 70 talented researchers, by advancing their scientific career and strengthening international research relations.
- Who can apply
- Application steps
- How to prepare your application
Each Fellow of Scientia Fellows has a Marie Curie fellow status and a unique opportunity to:
- enhance their research career
- perform research in internationally recognised groups
- acquire new skills through a training programme
- build their own research networks
- learn new techniques and methods
- become a more visible partner for future EU funding
- access to the Postdoctoral programme.