We investigate the mechanisms involved in the development and progression of sarcomas.
Our group has several research projects:
- FGFR - The role of fibroblast growth factor receptor (FGFR) signalling in rhabdomyosarcoma, liposarcoma and osteosarcoma.
- Cell migration - We study cell migration to understand when a localized tumor develops into a metastatic one.
- ELECTTRA - Efficient Low-energy Electron Cancer Therapy with Terbium-161 – targeted radiotherapy of cancers overexpressing FGFRs (Wesche).
- Liquid biopsies - Establish new modalities for sensitive non-invasive monitoring of sarcoma patients by use of “liquid biopsies” (Meza-Zepeda).
- GIST - Characterize intra-tumoral heterogeneity in relation to resistance in GIST, and reveal the molecular determinants linked to imatinib resistance at a single cell level (Meza-Zepeda). Identification of prognostic biomarkers for long term responders in GIST, (Meza-Zepeda).
- NoSarC - Norwegian Sarcoma Consortium (NoSarC) genomic characterization (~300 normal/tumour pairs) of patient material and establishment of patient-derived sarcoma cell lines and xenograft models (Myklebost, Boye and Meza-Zepeda).
Published Apr. 8, 2022 9:48 AM
- Last modified Apr. 8, 2022 11:28 AM