Discovery of cancer cell programmes and their intersections
We use screening technologies and advanced bioinformatics to unravel cancer cell programmes and their points of interactions.
Specific tasks include:
- Genetic screens for oncogene- and non-oncogene pathways.
- Identification of protein-protein networks in cancer cells
- Screening for mechanisms in microenvironmental support of tumours
- Screening for factors involved in cancer cell migration and invasion
- Screening for regulators of cellular self-eating (autophagy)
- Generation of data models and methodology for detecting cross-talk between cancer cell programmes
Published Dec. 7, 2017 12:27 PM - Last modified Jan. 16, 2018 9:09 AM