Silje Marie Kile Rosseland
- Responsible for Internal Communication
- Asistant web editor at the Faculty of Medicine
- Contents Management
- Organizational Communication
- Strategic Communication
Groups and memberships
- Member of the Web Editorial board at the Faculty
- Member of the Editorial Web board at the University of Oslo
- Member of the Editorial board of Studies at the Faculty
- Member of the Board of information at the University of Oslo
- Member of the Appointments Committee for Faculty Positions
Cand.Philol-degree from The University of Bergen with master in Comparative Literature. One year studies in Art History on "licence-level" (third year level) through the Erasmus exchange program. French (grunnfag): This intensive one year study concern: French literature, geography, history, culture, grammar and phonetics.
Experience of and additional studies in amongst others: Information design, web design, writing, public relations, project management etc.