Section Manager for Research Administration at the Faculty of Medicine. Responsible for guiding, planning and prioritizing work in the section, in collaboration with faculty management. Leadership of co-workers in the section. The section has responsibilities concerning:
- PhD programme
- Support function for applications to EU
- Head of Research Administration, Institute of Health and Society, University of Oslo, Norway, 2019- 2020
- Scientific Coordinator and Grant Manager Exodiab (Excellence of Diabetes Research in Sweden; Lund University, Lund, Sweden, 2011 –2019
- Research coordinator CASE, Lund University, Lund, Sweden, 2011
- Researcher, Rikshospitalet, Oslo, Norway, 2010
- Advisor, Norwegian Institute of Public Health, Norway, 2008-2010
- Post doc, Oslo University, Norway, 2007-2008
- Post doc, stipend from SSMF, Lund University, Sweden, 2004-2007
- Program coordinator for NIR, Lund University, Sweden, 2001-2004
- Doktorandtjänst, Lund University, Sweden, 1994-2000
- Collaboration with Novo Nordisk, Copenhagen, Denmark, 1993 - 2000
- Utbildningsbidrag, Lund University, Sweden, 1993 - 1994
- La Jolla Institute for Experimental Medicine, La Jolla, CA, USA, 1991 – 1993
- Pharmacia Experimental Medicine, La Jolla, CA, USA, 1989 - 1991
- Exam project and PhD preparative course at the Dept of Immunology, Stockholm University, Sweden, 1989
- Parasite immunology at Imperial College, London, UK, 1988
- PhD in Medical Sciences with thesis entitled “Endothelial-Leukocyte Interactions”, Lund University, Sweden (2000)
- Bachelor of Sciences degree in Biology, Lund University, Sweden (1989)
- Norwegian: Fluent
- English: Fluent
- Swedish: Mother tongue
- Danish: Good
- French: Basic
- German: Basic
1. Li MM, Nilsen A, Shi Y, Fusser M, Ding YH, Fu Y, Liu B, Niu Y, Wu YS, Huang CM, Olofsson M, Jin KX, Lv Y, Xu XZ, He C, Dong MQ, Rendtlew Danielsen JM, Klungland A, Yang YG.
ALKBH4-dependent demethylation of actin regulates actomyosin dynamics.
Nat Commun, 2013. 4: p. 1832.
2. Zhou Y, Holmseth S, Hua R, Lehre AC, Olofsson AM, Poblete-Naredo I, Kempson SA, Danbolt NC.
The betaine-GABA transporter (BGT1, slc6a12) is predominantly expressed in the liver and at lower levels in the kidneys and at the brain surface.
Am J Physiol Renal Physiol, 2012. 302(3): p. F316-28.
3. Lehre AC, Rowley NM, Zhou Y, Holmseth S, Guo C, Holen T, Hua R, Laake P, Olofsson AM, Poblete-Naredo I, Rusakov DA, Madsen KK, Clausen RP, Schousboe A, White HS, Danbolt NC.
Deletion of the betaine-GABA transporter (BGT1; slc6a12) gene does not affect seizure thresholds of adult mice.
Epilepsy Res, 2011. 95(1-2): p. 70-81.
4. Gautam N, Olofsson AM, Herwald H, Iversen LF, Lundgren-Åkerlund E, Hedqvist P, Arfors KE, Flodgaard H, Lindbom L. (2001).
Heparin-binding protein (HBP/CAP37): A missing link in neutrophil-evoked alteration of vascular permeability.
Nature Medicine. Oct; 7(10): 1123-27.
5. Olofsson AM, Vestberg M, Herwald H, Rygaard J, David G, Arfors KE, Linde V, Flodgaard H, Dedio J, Muller-Esterl W, Lundgren-Åkerlund E. (1999).
Heparin-binding protein targeted to mitochondrial compartments protects endothelial cells from apoptosis.
Journal of Clinical Investigation. Oct; 104(7):885-94.
6. Vajkoczy P, Olofsson AM, Lehr HA, Leiderer R, Hammersen F, Arfors KE, Menger MD. (1995).
Histogenesis and ultrastructure of pancreatic islet graft microvasculature. Evidence for graft revascularization by endothelial cells of host origin.
American Journal of Pathology. Jun;146(6): 1397-405.
7. Hansell P, Olofsson AM, Maione TE, Arfors KE, Borgström P. (1995).
Differences in binding of platelet factor 4 to vascular endothelium in vivo and in endothelial cells in vitro.
Acta Physiologica Scandinavica. 154(4): 449-59.
8. Lehr HA, Frei B, Olofsson AM, Carew TE, Arfors KE. (1995).
Protection from oxidized LDL- induced leukocyte adhesion to microvascular and macrovascular endothelium in vivo by vitamin C but not by vitamin E.
Circulation. Mar 1; 91(5): 1525-32.
9. Olofsson AM, Arfors KE, Ramezani L, Wolitzky BA, Butcher EC, von Andrian UH. (1994).
E-selectin mediates leukocyte rolling in interleukin-1-treated rabbit mesentery venules.
Blood. Oct15; 84(8): 2749-58.
10. Lehr HA, Olofsson AM, Carew TE, Vajkoczy P, von Andrian UH, Hubner C, Berndt MC, Steinberg D, Messmer K, Arfors KE. (1994).
P-selectin mediates the interaction of circulating leukocytes with platelets and microvascular endothelium in response to oxidized lipoprotein in vivo.
Laboratory Investigation. Sep; 71(3):380-6.
11. Lundgren-Åkerlund E, Olofsson AM, Berger E, Arfors KE. (1993).
CD11b/CD18-dependent polymorphonuclear leucocyte interaction with matrix proteins in adhesion and migration.
Scandinavian J. of Immunology. May; 37(5):569-74.
12. Rosengren S, Olofsson AM, von Andrian UH, Lundgren-Åkerlund E, Arfors KE. (1991).
Leukotriene B4-induced neutrophil-mediated endothelial leakage in vitro and in vivo.
Journal of Applied Physiology. Oct; 71(4):1322-30.
Published Aug. 8, 2019 1:22 PM
- Last modified Nov. 23, 2022 12:39 PM