The microtome park is suited for production of histological sections from fresh or fixed tissues by use of vibratome, freezing microtome or cryostat. The unit includes a hood for dissection and equipment for deparafination and antigen retrieval in formalin fixed, paraffin embedded tissue sections.
Cryostat NX70 from Thermo Scientific with vacutome. Photo: Gunnar F. Lothe, UiO.
- Cryostat NX70 (two units) from Thermo Scientific with vacutome, Cold-D disinfection and cooling on knife and objective holder. Suitable for cryosectioning of fixed and fresh tissues at 5 – 20 micrometers.
- Sliding and freezing microtome MICROM HM 450 (two units). Suited for serial cryosectioning of fixed tissues at 20 – 50 micrometers.
- Vibratome VT1200S Leica Microsystems with digital camera. Suited for sectioning of relatively thick sections (50-100 µm) of fresh or fixed tissues at room temperature.
- Dako PT Link is used for deparafination and antigen retrievel from fixed, parafin embedded tissue sections.
|Hourly rate for use of microtome||136 NOK|
|Hourly rate for technical assistance (initiation and follow up)||460 NOK|
|Hourly rate for use of PT link||50 NOK|
|Hourly rate for use of microtome||136 NOK +VAT|
|Hourly rate for technical assistance (initiation and follow up)||460 NOK +VAT|
|Hourly rate for use of PT link||50 NOK +VAT|
|Hourly rate for use of microtome||250 NOK +VAT|
|Hourly rate for technical assistance (initiation and follow up)||600 NOK +VAT|
|Hourly rate for use of PT link||100 NOK +VAT|
* UiO/NORBRAIN and/or scientific partners with cooperation contract
** 25% VAT will be added to the price