Familial Hypercholesterolemia (FH)
- Dietary prevention of cholesterol-induced trained immunity in early atherosclerosis
- The interplay between diet, LDL-cholesterol and inflammation in children with familial hypercholesterolemia
- Early atherosclerotic markers in children with FH
- From preventive genomics to prescriptive genomics- Personalizing the prevention of cardiovascular disease using familial hypercholesterolemia as a model.
- From cradle to grave: Familial hypercholesterolemia as a model for studying impact of lifelong cholesterol exposure.
- Prevalence of Familial Hypercholesterolemia among subjects hospitalized for coronary heart disease in Norway
- Lipoprotein(a): The missing link explaining the variation in cardiovascular risk in patients with familial hypercholesterolemia?
Maternal Hypercholesterolemia and offspring risk
Maternal gestational hypercholesterolemia and offspring cardiovascular risk markers
Transgenerational impact of in utero cholesterol exposure. Using data from two large Norwegian cohorts
Dietary intervention studies
- Effect of dairy proteins on body composition muscle strength, inflammation in elderly subjects (The Amarone Study)
- FishMeal: Health effects of salmon fishmeal in humans with impaired glucose tolerance
Postprandial response after intake of meals with different fatty acid composition in patients With FH and healthy subject