Travel and Accommodation
Accommodation is not provided with the conference registration and has to be booked separately by the attendee. Here you find a list of some hotels in Oslo city center.
The T-bane station Blindern and Forskningsparken are walking distance from the conference venue. Photo Anders Lien.
Holbergs Plass 1, 0166 Oslo
Comfort Hotel Grand Central
Jernbanetorget 1, 0154 Oslo
Reservation can be made by phone or email:
The guests may cancel the rooms without charge 5 days prior to arrival. Cancellation after this date: 100% will be charged.
Travel from the airport Gardermoen to Oslo City Center:
The most efficient and fastest travel option to Oslo city center is the Airport train (19 min, leaving every 10 minutes), while a cab takes minimum 45 minutes depending on traffic.
By Airport Train/Flytoget
- Upon arrival at Oslo Gardermoen Airport take the Airport Express
- You will see directions for the train when you have walked through customs.
- The train leaves every 10 minutes. It takes 19 minutes to get to Oslo City Center.
- Tickets has to be bought in advance. Download the app Airport Express or buy a ticket at the station.
- For VY regional trains from Oslo Gardermoen Airport to Jernbanetorget find out more here. Time is 35 minutes and tickets can be booked online.
By Airport bus directly to the seminar
- Take the Airport bus FB3 to Bekkestua and get off at Gaustad. The journey takes approximately one hour depending on traffic. Tickets can be bought on the bus.
- The bus stop Gaustad is two minutes walking distance from Domus Medica.
Travel in Oslo
Oslo Opera House. Photo: Colourbox.
Travel to Rikshospitalet with tram line 17/18 from Jernbanetorget/Nationalteateret or Scandic Holberg (Holberg plass). Tickets can be purchased at Oslo Central Station (Jernbanetorget) or ask in your hotel.
Alternatively take T-bane line 4/5 to Forskningsparken and walk to Rikshospitalet. Domus medica is to your left. Tickets can be purchased at Oslo Central Station (Jernbanetorget) or ask in your hotel.
Journey planner and ticket information
See Visit Oslo for suggestions.