Head of Research- Division of Mental Health & Addiction, Oslo University Hospital
Head - Division of Mental Health & Addiction, Institute of Clinical Medicine, University of Oslo
Project leader: NORPART projet between Norway and Nepal in collaboration in higher education in mental health
EDUCATION, JOB & RESEARCH INTERESTS:
- Specialist training in Adult Psychiatry completed in 2010 from Oslo University Hospital (OUS), and worked fulltime in the same hospital as a consultant psychiatrist till 2016.
- Associate Professor UiO and parttime consultant psychiatrist OUS since 2016
- PhD, Faculty of Medicine, University of Oslo, 2006.
- Master of Philosophy (M. Phil) in International Health from University of Oslo, 2001
- Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS) from Institute of Medicine, Tribhuvan University, Kathmandu, Nepal, 1995
- Interested and worked in Trauma Research, Stress, PTSD, Psychooncology, Transcultural Psychiatry, Perinatal Psychiatry, Migration and Global Mental Health