Our aims are to study the prevalence and identify risk factors for psychiatric disorders in vulnerable populations.
We have a special focus on internally displaced persons in low- and middle income countries, and several projects address refugees and trauma exposed clinical populations in Norway.
Our aim is also to explore, conduct research and provide training in transcultural psychiatry.
- Psychiatric comorbidities and stigma among clients on opioid substitution therapy: cross-sectional study in Kathmandu, Nepal
- The SHOT Study: Study of Health Outcome after Trauma in psychiatric outpatients in Norway and Nepal
- Violence Exposures and Mental Health of Adolescents in Indonesia
- NORPRAT project called Collaboration in higher education in mental health between Nepal and Norway (COMENTH)
- Study of wellbeing and quality of life among Eritrean female refugees living in asylum centers in Norway
- University of Bergen
- University of Tromsø
- University of Indonesia
- Tribhuvan University, Nepal
- McGill University, Canada