Martin Øverlien Myhre
Doctoral Research Fellow on the project "Suicide in Substance Use Disorder Services" at the National Centre for Suicide Research and Prevention. Supervised by Lars Mehlum, Fredrik A. Walby and Jørgen G. Bramness. The project is funded by Stiftelsen Dam through the Norwegian Council for Mental Health.
Part-time research associate at the Norwegian Surveillance System for Suicide in Mental Health and Substance Use Disorder Services. Responsible for data management and analysis.
Authorized Learning Disability Nurse with long experience from Psychiatric Intensive Care. MSc in Behavior Analysis from Oslo Metropolitan University.
- Suicide prevention in mental health and substance misuse services
- Epidemiology of suicide and suicidal behavior
- Empirically supported treatments for emotional disorders (especially Behavioral Activation)
- Clinical behavior analysis
- Data analysis and workflow with R
- Open Science