The NOPRPART project will provide scholarships for master and PhD students from both Nepal and Norway. The exhange program will also give opportunities to participate in clinical and different research activities and joint seminar/courses, depending on your interest.
The aim is to increase mobility of master and PhD students from Nepal to Norway and from Norway to Nepal, including mobility in connection with work placements. The program will provide travel grants and facilitate annual mobility.
The possibilities for Nepalese students in Norway are:
- Psychiatry, at the University of Oslo
- Psychology, at the University of Bergen
- Child and adolescent psychiatry, at the University of Tromsø
The possibilities for Norwegian students in Nepal are:
- Psychiatry/medicine from the University of Oslo to Tribhuvan University
- Psychology from the University of Bergen to Tribhuvan University
- Child and adolescent psychiatry from the University of Tromsø to Kanti Children Hospital
Apply for a scholarship in Nepal 2021-2022:
Unfortunately it's not possible with any exchange under today’s circumstances. We will update this website with more info as soon as possible.
In the meantime, we encourage all interested students to send in an application, and we look forward to hearing from you.