Centre for Global Health
Global health research embodies research that transcends national borders and looks at health from a global perspective.
The Centre for Global Health offers a common virtual arena for researchers and students interested in global health, and aims to be a unifying base for different environments interested in global health at the University of Oslo.
Mar. 23, 2017
The 10th Conference on Global Health and Vaccination Research took place on the 14-15 of March, hosted by the Faculty of Medicine and Health Sciences at the Norwegian University of Science and Technology (NTNU).
Transforming our World -The 2030 Agenda for sustainable development
Mar. 6, 2017
What is a reasonable hope – and what is a fancy fairytale from politicians to their people?
Tarek Meguid: Everybody is worth everything
Mar. 6, 2017
Dr. Tarek Meguid, invited to Oslo by the Centre for Global Health, shared his experiences working as a consultant obstetrician and gynecologist in Zanzibar, Tanzania.
- Research Infrastructures, including e-Infrastructures - Horizon 2020 Jan. 20, 2016 1:46 PM
- Funding opportunities for collaboration with University of Minnesota Feb. 13, 2015 11:19 AM
Relevant academic programmes and courses
- Health Economics, Policy and Management (master's two years)
- European Master in Health Economics and Management (master's two years)
- International Community Health (master's two years)
- Doctoral degree: PhD in Medicine and Health Sciences (with integrated global health module)
- Norwegian Research School of Global Health
- Forskerlinjen medisin