Alarm and Security Centre
22 85 66 66
Contact the emergency services first, then the Alarm and Security Centre.
If you discover fire or you hear a fire alarm you must leave the building!
- Alert – Everybody in the area should be alerted. Set off available fire alarms. Call 110!
- Assist – Help people who need assistance to the nearest safe Place.
- Extinguish – Use the extinguishing equipment at hand. Do not leave the fire as the fire may flare up again, but make sure not to put yourself in any danger.
- Control damage – On leaving the building or the place of fire, close doors and windows, but do not Lock.
- Guide – Explain the incident to the area leader or other person responsible.