Medical innovation saves lives – every day.
Innovation is one of the cornerstones on which the faculty builds its activities. Examples of medical innovation include:
- New areas of application for drugs
- New drugs
- New treatment methods
- Scientia Fellows' selected highlights 2018 May 15, 2019
- Identification of narrow T-cell phenotype in coeliac disease May 13, 2019
- NCMM awards 4mNOK in Collaborative Grants May 3, 2019
- Sign up for breakfast meeting on UiO:Life Science's funding opportunities and the life science building Apr. 29, 2019
The Centre for Digital Life Norway (DLN) is a national centre for biotechnology research and innovation. The centre is run by the Norwegian University of Science and Technology in close partnership with Oslo and Bergen universities. The Faculty of Medicine is responsible for the Innovation & Industry Involvement work group.
The Faculty of Medicine works close with UiO:Life Science, which is an interdisciplinary initiative designed to improve standards and boost the level of interaction in research. The initiative is intended to promote innovation within life sciences related to health and the environment.