The Centre for Global Health (CGH) offers a common virtual arena for researchers, clinicians, policymakers and students interested in global health at UiO, and aims to be a unifying base for different environments interested in global health.
The CGH offers a network and a hub for scientists and researchers interested in global health education and research.
The CGH is currently hosting two webinar series - Global Health and the Pandemic and The Lancet One Health Commission webinar series, One Health - Reconnecting for Our Future.
Sign up to receive the Centre for Global Health Newsletter 2-3 times per year.
RELIGHT - Research ExceLlence and Innovation in Global HealTh has been created to assist research groups in advancing their global health agenda through project development support.
Norad and the Centre for Global Health at the University of Oslo collaborates on a call for contributions of manuscripts to the series ‘Global Health in the Era of Agenda 2030’
- Call for SPARK projects - ideas for solutions or technologies with innovation potential Oct. 8, 2020 2:22 PM
- INTPART - International Partnerships Oct. 8, 2020 1:48 PM
- Researcher Project with International Mobility Sep. 10, 2020 1:14 PM
- Researcher Project for Young Talents Sep. 10, 2020 1:13 PM
- UNIFOR Scholarships for University of Oslo Sep. 4, 2020 4:18 PM