The Centre for Global Health offers a common virtual arena for researchers, clinicians, policymakers and students interested in global health at UiO, and aims to be a unifying base for different environments interested in global health.
The Centre for Global Health at the University of Oslo is established to coordinate and facilitate educational and scientific activities related to global health.
Sign up to receive the Centre for Global Health Newsletter 3-4 times per year.
Read more about our New Global Health Research funding opportunity and how to apply.
Professor Andrea Winkler, Director of the Centre for Global Health, chaired the high profiled Oslo Life Science Conference 2019
Meeting report from "Approaches to Protect and Maintain Health Care Services in Armed Conflict – Meeting SDGs 3 and 16" published in the international journal Conflict and Health.
The Women in Global Health Norway (WGH Norway) was launched on November 26th, 2018 in Oslo with an impressive academic programme followed by an informal reception.
Norad and the Centre for Global Health at the University of Oslo collaborates on a call for contributions of manuscripts to the series ‘Global Health in the Era of Agenda 2030’
- Prequalification for K.G. Jebsen Centre for Medical Research Jan. 25, 2019 3:11 PM
- BEDREHELSE - Researcher projects Jan. 17, 2019 12:55 PM
- HELSEVEL - Researcher projects in Health, Care and Welfare Services Research Jan. 17, 2019 12:40 PM
- BEHANDLING - researcher projects in patient-based clinical research Jan. 16, 2019 10:00 AM
- Human Frontier Science Program Jan. 15, 2019 2:10 PM