Women in Global Health Norway
The Centre for Global Health at UiO is hosting the national chapter of the global movement Women in Global Health (WGH) - a platform to connect, further strengthen and advocate for gender equality in global health within academia, public and private sectors.
Participate in Operation 50/50: Women’s Perspectives Save Lives
Mar. 27, 2020
The COVID-19 pandemic is a serious global health emergency and we can't afford to ignore women's expertise and perspectives in our public health response. Join in supporting equitable representation in global health decision-making.
Recent WGH Norway webinar recordings:
Europe’s Strategy to Fight COVID-19: Reflections on Different Response Strategies and the Need for a Gender Sensitive Approach - March 26th, 2020 at 12:00-13:30 CET
- Operation 50/50: Women's Perspectives Save Lives
- COVID 50/50: Five Asks for Gender-Responsive Global Health Security
- 2020 International Year of the Nurse and Midwife
- Launch of WGH's 5 new initiatives of 2020
- Beijing25 Symposium - Generation Equality Forum
- UNDP Report - 2020 Human Development Perspectives: Tackling Social Norms
- Women in Global Health Reports & Recommendations
- The WIN Conference
WGH Norway Secretariat: