Hafting-Fyhn Lab Alumni
2011-2014: Christina Sørensen
2012-2014: Rachel Thomas
2017-2017: Aurora Moen
2014-2017: Mattis Brænne Wigestrand
- Mina Martine Frey. Dissecting the direct projection from the medial septum to the grid cell network.
- Jan Sigurd Beddari Blackstad. Perineuronal nets in the entorhinal cortex and their role for the hippocampal place code.
- Malin Benum Røe. Movement Resistant Orientation Selective Neurons in the Deep Layers of the Rat Primary Visual Cortex.
- Line Enger Bjerke. Hypothalamic circuits involved in innate defensive behavior are both GABAergic and glutamatergic.
- Rune Lanton. Optical imaging of intrinsic signals during ocular dominance plasticity in a conditional aggrecan knockout mice.
- Annebelle Tully. Mapping of hypothalamic defensive survival circuits using optogenetics and designer receptors.
- Elise Holter Thompson. The perineuronal nets in the lateral secondary visual cortex and their impact on remote visual fear memory
- Anne Marte Sjursen Kvello. Spatial computations in entorhinal cortex after degradation of perineuronal nets
- Ane Charlotte Christensen. The role of perineuronal nets for spatial representations of the hippocampus
- Kristian Kinden Lensjø. Perineuronal nets in cortical processing and plasticity