Bjørn Steen Skålhegg
ERN3110 - Energigivende næringsstoffer og klinisk ernæring (hovedansvarlig og foreleser om energigivende næringsstoffer)
ERN3120 - Molecular, cellular and clinical nutrition (Foreleser om ernæring og immunologi)
ERN4221 - Molecular Nutrition (Foreleser intracellulær signaltransduksjon ved, metthet og sult)
Med1100, Modul 1; http://www.uio.no/studier/emner/medisin/med/MED1100/index.html
Med2200, Modul 2; http://www.uio.no/studier/emner/medisin/med/MED2200/index.html
Med3300, Modul 3; http://www.uio.no/studier/emner/medisin/med/MED3300/index.html
Cand scient. Biokjemi UiO 1988
Dr. philos UiO 1993
Priser og bevilgninger
2019-2023 PhD project, Matthieu Clauss, Supported by Norwegian School of Sports Science Professor Jørgen Jensen main supervisor, Skålhegg co-supervisor.
- 2018 - 2022 PhD fellow from the University of Oslo
- 2018 - 2021 Grant from the Norwegian Research Council, FRIBIO (Main applicant, 274357)
- 2018 - 2021 Grant from the Norwegian Research Council, FRIBIO (Co-applicant, 275316)
- 2017 - 2020 PhD project, Jonas Aakre Wik, Supported by Helse Sør-Øst, PhD. Johanna Hol main supervisor, Skålhegg co-supervisor.
- 2017 - 2019 Granted EU-posdoctor (Scienta Fellow)
- 2016 - 2019 Member of ImNut, Grant from the Norwegian Research Council, HELSEVEL, Nutritional intervention for premature children. Head MD, PhD Sissel Moltu, OUS.
- 2013 - 2016 Grant from the Norwegian Research Council, FRIBIO
- 2013 - 2016 Grant from the Norwegian Cancer Society
- 2013 - Grant from the Throne Holst foundation (UiO)
- 2002-2005 and 2006-2009 Finalist (10 top) for center of excellence (COE/SFF)
- 1996 until 1999 Research grants received from the Norwegian Research Council.
- 1994 until 1996 Fulbright Fellow
- 1993 until 1996 Post doctor Norwegian Research Council
- 1988 until 1993 PhD fellow from The Norwegian Cancer Society.
- Member of the UiO and Life Science review board on UiO and OUS core facility platforms (2019-).
- Member of Stake holder board, Nordic expert group in pancreatic cancer (2018-).
- Board member of the NOR-OPENSCREEN (HTS) Node Norway (2016-)
- Head of Division for Molecular Nutrition (2015-)
- Member of the National Advisory Board for Disease Related Mal Nutrition (2015-2019)
- Head of Molecular Nutrition Unit (MolNU) (2014-)
- Grant reviewer for the Norwegian Research Council, (2013-)
- Member of the National Reference Group on Laboratory Genetics and Gene Technology appointed by The Norwegian Directorate of Health. (2013-)
- Member of the committee on food safety in Norway (VKM), appointed by the Royal Department of Health (2012-).
- Substitute member of the board of representatives of the Norwegian Cancer Society (2011-)
- Member of the Computational Life Science Initiative (CLSi), University of Oslo (2009-).
- Grant reviewer for the Norwegian Cancer Society (2007-2012 + 2014)
- Member of the committee for Life Science at the University of Oslo (2007-2010)
- Head of the border for Functional genomics (FUGE) initiative on micro array at the University of Oslo (2005-2008).
- Co-founder, shareholder, board head and -member of the biotech companies Spermatech and Rheumatech (since 2002), and Arctic Pharma (since 2012). All companies established according to own research
- Board member Department of Nutrition, University of Oslo (2006-10).
- Board member Throne Holst Foundation (2008-9).
Professor Jason Matthews, Department of Nutrition, University of Oslo
Professor Linda Stuhr, The Department of Biomedicine, University of Bergen
Professor Elin Kure, Dept. of Cancer Genetics, Institute for Cancer Research (ICR), Oslo University Hospital (OUH)
MD, PhD, Sheraz, Yaqub, Department of Gastrointestinal and Children Surgery (GIS), OUH.
Professor Eivind Hovig, Department of Tumor Biology, OUH and Institute of informatics, UO
Professor Jørgen Jensen, Norwegian School of Sports Science
Professor Tore Kvien, Dr. Guro Goll Løvik, Diakonsykehuset, Oslo, Norway.
Researcher Johanna Hol, Department of Pathology, University of Oslo
Associated Professor Jon K. Lærdal, University of Oslo, Norway.
Professor Friedrich Herberg, Kassel University Germany.
Professor Susan Taylor, UCSD, California, USA.
Professor Silvio Gutkind, UCSD, California, USA