The Solbakk Group
Dr. Jan Helge Solbakk, is Professor of Medical Ethics at Centre for Medical Ethics, Institute of Health and Society, Faculty of Medicine, University of Oslo. His main field of research is science ethics and research ethics, with particular emphasis on the interrelation between philosophy of medicine and medical ethics, and on the phenomenon of moral residue.
- Solbakk JH. Development and Bioethics. In: H. ten Have (Ed.). Encyclopedia of Global Bioethics. Springer: Dordrecht 2015 140-1.
- Solbakk JH. What is it to do good medical ethics? On the concepts of ‘good’ and ‘goodness’ in medical ethics. Journal of Medical Ethics 2015, 41:12–16.
- Solbakk JH. Persons versus things. Nature 2011; 478: 40-41.
- Solbakk JH, In the ruins of Babel: Pitfalls on the way towards a universal language for research ethics and benefit sharing. Cambridge Quarterly of Health Care Ethics 2011, 20: 341-355.
- Solbakk JH, Zoloth L. The Tragedy of Translation: The Case of ‘‘First Use’’ in Human Embryonic Stem Cell Research. Cell Stem Cell 2011; 8: 479-481.