- Controlled Dietary Intervention Studies
- Fatty acids, Lipids and Lipid Metabolism
- ERN2200/LSB groups
- MED2200/LSB groups
- 2000: Dr. philos. in nutrition, Faculty of Medicine, University of Oslo.
- 1995: Cand. scient. (MSc) in nutrition, University of Oslo.
- 1994: Cand. mag. in nutrition, University of Oslo
- 2012: Board member of Norwegian network for nutrition epidemiology and nutrition research (NNEK)
- 2013: Board member of Systems biology in controlled dietary interventions and cohort studies (SYSDIET), a Nordic centre of Excellence in food, nutrition and health
- 2015: Professor in nutrition, University of Oslo.
- 2004: Associate professor in nutrition, Oslo and
- Akershus University College of Applied Sciences, Norway.
- 2002: Post-doc fellow, Institute of Nutrition Research, University of Oslo
- 2001: Post-doc fellow, IGBMC, Illkirch, France
- 2000: Research assistant, Institute of Nutrition Research, University of Oslo
- 1995: PhD student, Institute of Nutrition Research, University of Oslo
- Professor Kirsten B. Holven (UiO). Diet, inflammation, and atherosclersosis .
- Professor Lene Frost Andersen (UiO). Dietary assessment methods and biomarkers of intake .
- Professor Matti Uusitupa, Professor Carsten Carlberg, Dr. Marjukka Kolehmainen, Dr. Jussi Paananen, Dr. Vanessa de Mello Laaksonen, University of Eastern Finland (UEF). Transcriptomics, Nutrition systems biology and SYSDIET.
- Professor Lars O Dragsted, University of Copenhagen. Metabolomics, Nutrition systems biology and SYSDIET.
- Professor Karl-Heinz Herzig, University of Oulu. Inflammation, gut peptides and SYSDIET.
- Associate professor Rune Andreassen, Oslo and Akershus University College. miRNA and diet.
- Post-doc fellow Karina Standahl Olsen (Arctic University of Norway, UiT ). Nordic diet and gene expression in the Norwegian Women and Cancer Post-genome Cohort.
Published Feb. 5, 2016 3:03 PM
- Last modified Mar. 22, 2021 12:45 PM